CX job vacancy of the week: Deliveroo
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Senior Insight Manager, (London, UK)
Based in Deliveroo’s Consumer org, the food-delivery giant are looking for someone who champions world class customer experience. The Customer Experience Insight Manager will be responsible for leading the measurement and analysis of the end-to-end customer experience, and will be expected to quickly develop knowledge in which areas of Deliveroo's customer value proposition their customers care about most. In this role, you will become an expert in customer experience trends within the food-delivery industry and beyond, and work cross-functionally to help teams leverage insight to drive best-in-class experiences for Deliveroo's customers.
- Embed CX insight cross-functionally to help teams understand how to optimise the customer experience and customer value proposition.
- Lead Deliveroo’s NPS reporting, identifying NPS trends, understanding their drivers, and offering recommendations on how Deliveroo can improve.
- Understand what matters most to our customers – from hot food and speedy delivery, to awesome customer care and excellent product selection.
- Educate stakeholders on CX trends within food, grocery, and tech.
- Create and manage a quarterly business review (QBR) with senior stakeholders to review trends and track progress of initiatives linked to consumer issues.
- Work with data science to create a pipeline of investigations – linking research data to transactional data, to create financial value to customer experience improvements.
- Have a good understanding of customer experience research methodologies, including NPS.
- Data literate but with a strong understanding of how to convey the story that sits behind the data.
- Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to changing time and resource constraints.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders to drive positive change for customers.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Deliveroo jobs board.