CX job vacancy of the week: Jaguar
31st Aug 2022
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Client Contact Operations – Jaguar – Gaydon, Stratford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
Luxury-automobile manufacturers, Jaguar, are seeking an exceptional individual with the ability to blend strategic planning, operational excellence, client experience and a highly driven mindset to help shape and execute their future strategy.
- Accountable for the strategic development and delivery of Jaguars end-to-end client contact experience.
- Responsible for supporting all prospect & client interactions (multi-channel), including the management of all client queries through to resolution (covering multiple products & service offerings).
- Responsible for the delivery of seamless & frictionless contact processes (the right message at the right time), appealing to Jaguar's new target audience and addressing current pain points across the end-to-end client journey.
- Responsible for Future Jaguar prospect contact management (‘Black Book’).
- Responsible for partner/supplier strategy – identification and onboarding – including working with external parties to implement innovative solutions to accelerate change and enhance the client contact experience.
- Responsible for proactive client contact strategy (appropriate channel of choice), including utilisation of CRM system of choice – managing and personalising messaging across multiple channels (email/phone/App/social).
- Accountable for the development and implementation of programme plans to pilot, scale and then embed – working with stakeholders across Jaguar, the wider JLR business and the regional teams.
- Responsible for the documentation of Client contact business processes.
- Accountable for programme management, roll out and activation across the agreed markets through local operations managers, delivering programmes to time and on budget.
- Accountable for client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the creation of management reports and KPI tracking of programme progress.
- Responsible for continual improvement in programme performance and identifying efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for working with internal stakeholders to align and manage disconnects between strategy and execution.
- Team leadership/matrix management/cross functional working.
- Understanding of OMNI channel contact strategy.
- Proven track record of implementing new ideas, processes & transformation.
- Experience of using CRM.
- Ability to articulate complex financial analysis in a succinct, digestible manner.
- Excellent communication and demonstrable senior stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills able to use data to drive analysis and results.
- Reporting and presentation experience.
- Understanding of automotive industry and retail operations.
- Confident Microsoft Office software user.
- Educated to degree level or above.
- Contact Centre management (desirable).
- Understanding of agile principles (desirable).
- Experience of managing cross functional programmes (desirable).
- Experience of reporting to board evel/c-suite stakeholders (desirable).
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Jaguar job board.
Read more from Rhys Fisher
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.