Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Manager, (Elland, West Yorkshire, UK)
As part of their long-term sustainable growth vision, Marshalls have introduced a brand new position for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Experience Manager to join their team. The role-holder will be expected to make a significant contribution to Marshalls’ ongoing success, putting customer-centricity at the heart of everything they do.
- Working closely with the Customer Experience Director, the CX Team, and the wider business, you will map the company's customer journies, project managing processes from surveys to workshops, and present the results.
- You will be experienced in customer research, analysing data, and a key influencer in suggesting new ideas.
- You will play a key role in communicating customer sentiment and needs to the rest of the business, and work closely with the CX Improvement Project Team to utilise customer feedback and trends to support key improvement projects.
- You will interact daily with customers and colleagues for feedback, and will monitor customer responses through their own transactional surveys, responding to detractors, and investigating comments.
- Substantial experience of working in a customer experience environment with responsibility for creating change.
- Proven success in the implementation of customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Experience in briefing and managing external research agencies.
- Experience in creating and implementing research programmes within companies.
- A high level of understanding in customer journey mapping and the identification of journey pain points.
- The ability to interpret and work with data to create greater customer tracking and understanding.
- Project management experience.
- The ability to work with data, analyse, create reports, and communicate results effectively.
- A passion for working with colleagues across all functions and levels to help them to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every step in Marshalls' customer journies.
- Current UK driving license, as travel between UK sites is required.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Marshall jobs board.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.