CX job vacancy of the week: NHS Blood & Transplant
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience and Strategy, NHS Blood and Transplant, (flexible/any of NHS UK main centres)
In this newly created senior leadership role within the Donor Experience Services department of NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT), you will be accountable for the end-to-end donor experience, setting the vision, and building a cohesive delivery plan for cross directorates to buy in to and deliver. You will also be responsible for ensuring all the services that NHSBT offer are managed effectively with continuous improvement plans in place to meet the agreed KPIs and standards.
- Working with the assistant director donor experience to define the strategy for the next five years with a robust and effective delivery plan.
- Managing multiple change initiatives and programmes to the donor journey, keeping an eye on what delivers the most value and keeps donors satisfied.
- Championing the voice of the donor, using their insight to drive change as well as motivate and enthuse the organisation to deepen its customer centricity.
- Creating solid business cases that deliver value, able to influence across all levels of the organisation, and responsible for ensuring they are delivered on time and to cost.
- Using performance reporting to identify successes and push to do more in these areas.
- Identify pain points in the journey that need addressing, collaborating to make improvements.
- Creating a culture that ensures customer experience thrives, and taking the passion and dedication from the teams and focussing it towards enabling the right changes for our donors.
- Managing a team that focuses on different stages of the donor experience, individually driving improvements at each touchpoint whilst ensuring alignment to your overall strategy.
- Promoting diversity & inclusion of opportunity within NHSBT.
- Experience of managing end-to-end services or experiences in collaboration with multiple business functions either in public or private organisations, as well as experience and knowledge of customer experience principles, tools, and methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience of design and delivery of a services strategy in a public or commercial sector role.
- Experience in constructing and implementing strategic plans.
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills to manage internal and external partners/stakeholders.
- The ability to create and review detailed statistical reports and understand/synthesise information drawn from various sources in a systematic and meaningful way.
- The ability to work effectively within an environment of changing practices and pressures.
- Leading and managing diverse teams.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience of managing a budget.
- An understanding of data modelling and research/trends into behaviours and messaging.
- A Masters qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience
For further information and to submit an application visit the NHS Blood and Transplant job board.