CX job vacancy of the week: Rightmove
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Team Leader. Rightmove, (Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire)
In this new role at Rightmove, you will be working closely with the customer experience manager identifying trends in workload, and driving initiatives to ensure standards are achieved across all channels. You will be expected to lead, coach, communicate, inspire, and support your team’s development to maximise performance and productivity, ensuring your team are delivering a first-class customer experience on every interaction with customers and consumers.
- Effectively managing the departmental workload, knowing what levers to pull when necessary and having the confidence to do so.
- Can think about the needs of the wider CX teams and make decisions where support is needed from other departments.
- Ensuring processes are in place and adhered to by the team to ensure a continual high-quality service is provided, and that incidents are escalated appropriately.
- Handling escalations to resolve customer complaints with an eye to preventing repeat complaints.
- Conducting interviews to ensure the quality of new recruits is of the highest possible standard.
- Onboarding new members into the team and continually adapting and improving this process based on feedback.
- Briefing your team on all process and product changes or issues to further enhance their ability to achieve KPI’s.
- Monitoring and managing the activity of your team to make sure that they meet all service delivery KPIs and standards.
- Carrying out regular quality assurance checks to ensure work is of the highest standard, celebrating successes and supporting any development areas.
- Coaching and developing your team – coaching is to include call, email, and behaviours. Driving the team to find improvements, while continuing to recognise when excellence is displayed.
- Conducting regular 'how’s it going’ and personal development meetings with your team to help unlock their potential.
- Updating management on your team’s effectiveness and on any significant capability, conduct, or personal issues.
- Supporting the team in their decision making and helping them to learn from their mistakes, as well as showing the team it’s OK. Showing they can always make a difference, and where the company can improve.
- Takes initiative and acts decisively and quickly.
- Is a self-assured competent leader who can motivate and engage the team.
- Is customer and commercially focused – you’ll be performance driven with a desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Is emotionally intelligent with a growth mindset.
- Can motivate and lead by example, adopting a positive ‘can do’ attitude whilst embedding the right culture to drive values and behaviours.
- Is approachable – you can make your team and the wider business feel comfortable coming and talking to you so that you can keep the channels of communication open.
- Has conviction/assertiveness/self-belief – people have trust in you. Being confident is not always about having the knowledge, but knowing where to find it.
- Is self-aware – has a good understanding of own strengths and development areas, and actively works towards development goals.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Rightmove job board.