CX job vacancy of the week: RSPCA
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience – Southwater or another RSPCA office/Hybrid
The RSPCA are on the hunt for someone to fill the brand new position of Head of Customer Experience. The role-holder will eb expected to increase loyalty and value, and provide a memorable positive impact on all the customers (internal and external) who engage with the RSPCA, as well as ensuring that the CX reflects the diversity of the company.
- Implement the adoption of a customer experience framework.
- Develop and implement the CX strategy bringing together all elements of the customer and people experience.
- Devise best practice for designing and improving customer journeys and ensure that a unified approach is made across the organisation.
- Undertake an audit of all customer touchpoints across the RSPCA.
- Brief and then evaluate customer research to surface customer needs across all touchpoints.
- Identify customer pain points, needs and expectations and instigate ways to improve them.
- Measure and track improvements and develop best practice and business case for rolling out the approach across RSPCA.
- Build relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders keeping them informed and passionate about the CX programme.
- Instigate methodology to measure the CX across all customer touchpoints.
- Establish CX monthly reporting and KPIs for all customer touchpoints.
- Run CX workshops amongst key stakeholders to raise awareness and understanding, and to gain support and buy in.
- Work with the transformation workstream to ensure that CX is built into their plans and constantly evaluated and considered.
- Ensure that the customer experience framework reaches all diverse communities and that equity, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of customer experience – working with the employee experience team to implement the EDI strategy in the customer experience journey.
- Work with HR to determine best practice to evaluate the people experience currently and how this may be improved.
- Previous experience of working within a cross organisational capacity and change delivery.
- A strong and engaging communicator you will be at ease influencing and collaborating at all levels of the organisation including ELT and Board of Trustees.
- Ability to create and deliver engaging thought leadership and set a vision to CX.
- Someone who can champion best practice and drive the CX agenda forward.
- Ability to network and capture thought leadership from other business sectors.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and implementing customer focussed change programmes.
- Experienced at managing qualitative and quantitative research.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Good working knowledge of data analytics.
- Extensive experience in marketing, brand, or CX role within a large scale organisation.
- Experience of digital transformation and developing user experiences and personas.
- Proven insights into establishing metrics and reporting tools to demonstrate programme effectiveness.
- Experience of developing pilots to demonstrate a proof of concept.
- Experience of building business cases.
- Conversant in fundraising law and GDPR is ideal but not a dealbreaker.
- Working knowledge of standard IT packages – ideally Google Chrome.
- Commitment to support the RSPCA becoming a diverse and inclusive organisation and a great place to work.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the RSPCA job board.