CX job vacancy of the week: Sainsbury's
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Senior End to End Customer Experience Designer, Sainsbury's, (Holborn, London, UK)
Sainsbury's are looking for someone to drive best in class experiences across all of their brands, operating seamlessly end-to-end across physical and digital channels. Situated within the customer experience team, you will map and measure pain points, identify causes and solutions, find new opportunities, and lead the creation of service blueprints to envision new customer experience for Sainsbury’s Group products, services, and propositions both in store and online.
- Identify, define, and deliver customer experience maps and opportunities for new propositions, services, products and experience areas that deliver value to customers and colleagues and are directly aligned with Sainsbury’s corporate strategy.
- Evaluate existing services and customer journeys, and understand customer pain points.
- Lead the creation of customer experience maps based on user-centred design methods through a data-informed, test-and-learn approach.
- Champion the voice of the customer through your work, organising and conducting user research and user testing to inform concepts and validate future customers' journeys, and bring stakeholders on the same journey.
- Identify key stakeholders required to support the development of new and existing customers journeys, missions and propositions.
- Set targets and measures for customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate workshops with business stakeholders and end users to define and drive service vision and map out future customer experiences.
- Create prototypes to research and test hypotheses and to create a visual narrative to engage stakeholders.
- Consistently embed inclusive and accessible design principles in your work.
- Wide range of experience as a customer experience, customer service, or UX designer – ideally for a big brand.
- High level of creativity and problem-solving skills in both physical and digital space.
- Adept at collaborating with and influencing stakeholders through a range of design led methods, including workshops, user testing and prototyping – championing the voice of the customer whilst balancing business objectives.
- A thorough technical understanding of inclusive design frameworks.
- Expert skills with Adobe, Sketch, and rapid prototyping tools.
- Methods and practices of usability research and confidence in conducting research and interpreting results.
- Ability to demonstrate the behavioural competencies expected of a senior designer, including initiative, flexibility, influencing, negotiating, strong communication skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing how you have transformed customer experience to deliver better customer and business outcomes.
- The ability to practice thought leadership and to advise the business on how to best realise business, brand, and customer goals through the creation of best-in-class user experiences.
- Proactive collaboration with broad range of stakeholders and ability to influence them to deliver in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities, and work with diverse personalities and complex dynamics.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Sainsbury's jobs board.