CX job vacancy of the week: TfGM
7th Sep 2022
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Journeys – Transport for Greater Manchester – Manchester, United Kingdom
The Head of Customer Journeys will champion and embed customer experience ways of working as part of supporting TfGM in the designing and delivering of the Bee Network, their vision for a London-style fully integrated and inclusive transport system in Greater Manchester.
- Set the strategy for embedding a Customer Experience way of working at TfGM.
- Lead the design and development of the customer experience service at TfGM.
- Establish a set of customer experience KPIs for TfGM and present them in a scorecard.
- Lead on business case creation, successfully gaining investment to drive customer experience design led improvements.
- Mentor the organisation to teach colleagues service design techniques to improve their every-day processes to put People and Place at the heart.
- Lead the development and prioritisation of the Customer Experience Roadmap to successfully influence the behaviours of people, businesses and organisations to drive revenue growth.
- Champion the delivery of the Customer Experience roadmap.
- Represent TfGM across the industry to share and gain best practice to feed into TfGM.
- Manage a skilled and motivated team to support the organisation in delivery customer centric activities.
- Significant experience in the customer experience field at a senior level.
- Significant experience in developing and apply CX tools.
- Significant experience in managing a vast and varied programme of work.
- Significant experience in understanding and addressing user needs.
- Significant experience in tracking and reporting on customer experience activity.
- Significant experience in engaging with and influencing colleagues at all levels.
- Significant experience in report writing, presenting and pitching.
- Experience in budget management including business case development.
- Experience in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Experience in influencing people at a senior level to achieve organisational change.
- Experience of managing a team through change.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Transport for Greater manchester job board.
Read more from Rhys Fisher
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.