Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Manager, (London, UK)
Tony's Chocolonely are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join their UK team and raise the bar with community engagement. As the Customer Experience Manager, your number one goal is to turn every interaction with their community into an opportunity to create a seriously happy and engaged customer community (chocofans) for life.
- Build and develop meaningful relationships with Tony's chocofan community via email and telephone.
- Address any issues or complaints from Tony's community, make them aware of their mission, and turn them into an engaged and active community by delivering the best-in-class customer service experience.
- Monitor and evaluate Tony's customer journey, whether it’s by phone or in their website, and bring actionable insights to increase the customer satisfaction.
- Support the Direct Sales Manager in ensuring that every consumer, business, and reseller who orders chocolate through Tony's website has a positive ordering experience, and that all orders are delivered successfully.
- Gain insights about Tony's customer needs to optimize their customer experience together with your operations, finance, marketing, and sales colleagues.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Tony's Chocolonely job board.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.