CX job vacancy of the week: Waitrose
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Journey Manager – Waitrose – Bracknell, RG12 1RQ
Working with the Customer Experience Management & Planning Lead to set the Customer Experience (CX) priorities for Waitrose, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience of mapping end-to-end customer journeys within a large organisation, have a real passion for customers, and excel at relationship building and influencing.
- Apply an insight led but action orientated approach to understanding and documenting the performance of the key Waitrose physical customer journeys and touchpoints, working with Insight to use an appropriate mix of quantitative and qualitative measurement and data analysis.
- Working closely with the CX research manager which may involve some support with larger research projects – specifically qualitative research.
- Own and drive a regular cross functional schedule of reviewing key customer experience journeys and/or touchpoints with the online customer journey manager and more widely with business owners.
- Regularly report the status of key customer journeys and touchpoints to stakeholders, including directors.
- Own and develop the creative look and feel, and visual presentation of Waitrose customer journeys.
- Demonstrate and use a range of approaches for the rapid identification and development against issues in the customer journey.
- Assure and challenge the CX activity roadmap that is owned by the customer experience team, ensuring that the team is focused on the right improvements and measures.
- Lead the identification and prioritisation of customer pain points, progressing those which will deliver the maximum customer and commercial benefit.
- Influence business owners to remediate their processes as needed.
- Significant experience and understanding of Customer experience management (CEM) for medium to large organisations and/or brands.
- Ability to influence and drive change through customer experience principles and tools.
- Experience in a highly matrixed environment and delivering a roadmap of activity that delivers a balance of short term improvements and medium to long term differentiation.
- A passion for planning, organisation and creative problem solving, an excellent understanding of how people, objectives, process and systems link together in a complex organisational environment.
- Experienced in design thinking, agile projects, lean startup 'test and learn' experimentation.
- Background or exposure to managing multiple priorities and resources at one time, working with cross-functional teams, knowledge and expertise in project management and/or programme management.
- A mindset of continuous progression and adaptability to ultimately promote and embed the use of customer journey mapping in the organisation.