European Customer Experience Organization launches
Today, we are pleased to announce the launch of the European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO), a free, open access, professional, social network that aims to bring together leaders and organizations, operating in Europe initially, so that they can learn, discuss, share knowledge, best practice, insights, stories and lessons with a view to raising the collective customer and employee experience across Europe and beyond.
The origin of the idea came about when the two founders, Ricardo Saltz Gulko and Adrian Swinscoe [https://ecxo.org/team/], spoke and realised three things:
- Delivering a great pan-European customer experience (CX) can be very hard given the language, culture and operating differences that exist across Europe and around the world;
- That there are significant differences in perceptions, knowledge, skills and maturity in different markets across Europe and beyond.
- There is no professional organization dedicated to addressing these differences and also improving customer and employee experience outcomes.
They believed that these issues could be best addressed, in the first instance, through the creation of a not-for-profit, subscription-based network where members, stimulated by curated experts and facilitated discussion, can come to learn and work together to solve existing and future CX challenges in a practical and straight forward manner.
Initially, this network will be online only, but over time and as conditions allow, they aim to evolve the online activity to include several offline events.
Further, they have developed an extensive and exciting roadmap that includes high quality education programmes addressing market real challenges and needs, own and commissioned research, expert network services and bespoke events.
It’s important to note that while the community’s meta-language will be English, the organization actively encourages discussions and the sharing of content in different languages.
To facilitate that the ECXO has done two things:
- They have created country-focused spaces within the community platform; and
- They have identified and enrolled an incredible group of country-focused Ambassadors to establish, nurture and develop those country networks.
- These Ambassadors have advised and served in different executive roles for companies such as ABB, Amdocs, Apple, Claro, Costa Coffee, Ericsson, EY Advisory, Freshworks, Hapag Lloyd, Intel, Lufthansa Group, Mazda, Jaguar Landrover, McKinsey & Co, Munich Re, MW Group, Oracle, Orange, Pega, Philips, Saint Gobain, Samsung, SAP, Shell, SK Telecom, Spring Corporation, Stihl, Trumpf, Unilever, Vodafone, VW, Zurich Insurance Group as well as many smaller and medium sized organizations.
- Currently, the ECXO has 19 Ambassadors in place representing 11 different countries (Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Norway and Denmark) and they aim to expand this network quickly after launch.
These two things, we believe, will make our community more open, inclusive and richer in terms of cultural diversity and the range of insights that are available to our members.
Membership is now open to both individuals and organizations who wish to join the ECXO and who share the same interests and values [https://ecxo.org/vision-mission-and-values/].
By joining the ECXO, members will have access to:
- A European CX focused professional network.
- Information and data that will help them be more effective at what they do and would like to achieve.
- Curated and facilitated discussions.
- Discussions on topics that are challenging their leadership, board and employees so that they are better equipped to find practical solutions to those problems.
- Exclusive online and offline learning and networking events.
- Practical and certificated education programmes tailored for individual and organizational needs.
- An opportunity to influence the discussion and debate about what constitutes a great experience.
For more detailed information, visit the ECXO website here: https://ecxo.org/
To contact the ECXO directly, please email to [email protected]
Quote from Ricardo Saltz Gulko and Adrian Swinscoe:
‘’We are excited about the launch of the ECXO and the potential it offers for individuals and organizations to learn, share, contribute, collaborate, connect and play an active role in the shaping, growth and development of the future of experience. We are hugely excited at the prospect of adapting and evolving this together with other leaders and professionals across Europe and beyond.’’
Want to be part of a community that is committed to working together to improve customer and employee experience across Europe? Want to be part of a European customer experience focused professional network that will help you build your professional brand and network in the CX domain whilst also allowing you to share and access information and...