Genesys launches Genesys DX, the next chapter in Customer Engagement
New digital-first product transforms the customer conversation beyond transactional chat interactions to intuitive digital experiences that build trust and loyalty
LONDON June 23, 2021 — Genesys®, a global cloud leader in customer experience orchestration, announced Genesys DX, the company’s new standalone digital customer engagement offering. Genesys DX leverages the company’s CX expertise and Genesys AI, predictive engagement to enhance the conversational AI and dynamic knowledge base capabilities from the Bold360 acquisition, which closed in May.
Companies have shifted more business to digital interactions based on the rapid changes in consumer expectations and in pursuit of new potential customer touchpoints. Traditionally, they approached the engagement as singular interactions through various digital channels or on transaction-oriented, conversational platforms. In today’s consumer-defined landscape, businesses need to create empathetic experiences across digital interactions such as web chat, messaging and chatbots that build trust and loyalty with customers. Genesys created Experience as a ServiceTM to deliver empathy at scale and this digital frontier galvanises this new direction for an industry in transformation.
Genesys DX, available today, enables companies to move the customer experience beyond the transactional chat interactions that are common today to deliver intuitive conversations that customers welcome. With each customer engagement, Genesys DX will get smarter about how to improve their experiences throughout the relationship lifecycle based on dialogue, responses and preferences. Genesys DX helps companies understand customer needs and predict customer intent with groundbreaking capabilities, including:
- Always-On Engagement: Customers’ expectation for rapid reciprocal engagement by businesses when and where they decide to initiate it means companies need to be at-the-ready. With Genesys DX, companies can deliver always-on engagement – showing up immediately to help by providing the right information to address the need as empathetically and swiftly as possible. A centralised knowledge platform allows companies to provide fast access to information, while simultaneously leveraging the voice of these customers to continuously enhance the experience.
- Human Intuition for All Digital Interactions: Digital has become a preferred channel for its convenience and fluidity; however, there is great value in incorporating the best aspects of a human agent interaction. Genesys DX enables companies to apply human-like intuition in all digital engagement by combining real-time, 360-degree view of customer touch points and contextual data. The new capability goes well beyond the traditional concepts of passive sentiment analysis – empowering companies to stay ahead of the customer by proactively addressing needs and guiding them toward a resolution and better customer experience.
- Faster Scale to Wow: Companies drive toward outcomes as best as possible with resources that are fixed, yet business is dynamic. Now they have an intuitive solution that delivers value in weeks and scaling that success to delight customers is easier than ever. Companies can easily design and launch conversational intelligence to create smart self-service on the most popular messaging channels. Agents can work smarter with easy-to-master AI and actionable insights and intuitive workspaces.
Comments on the News
- “The world of customer engagement has changed fundamentally with the majority of consumers preferring digital experiences,” said Barry O’Sullivan, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Genesys Digital and AI. “Businesses must adapt to meet new customer expectations for rapid, reciprocal engagement. With Genesys DX, companies can now engage customers with always available, intuitive digital conversations that are predictive and proactive to build trust and loyalty.”
- “Consumers around the world turn to us and our family of iconic outdoor, active, and workwear brands to live and enjoy their best lives,” said Richard Donaldson, Director, Digital Product Management, VF Corporation. “We want to enable our brands to provide an amazing consumer experience at every opportunity and across every touchpoint. With Genesys DX, we have a standalone digital platform to deliver empathetic customer engagement anywhere in the experience.”
Genesys DX Availability
Genesys DX is available today. To learn more, please visit www.genesys.com/genesys-dx.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organisations can realise Experience as a ServiceSM, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organisations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalised experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service...