Talkdesk showcases personalized, context-driven customer experience at Enterprise Connect 2019
Talkdesk highlights product innovation, features customer experience theater presentations and demonstrations and competes for two Best of Enterprise Connect awards
SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2019 — Customer experience (CX) optimization requires more than just a focus on the customer; it requires innovation at every level, from customers to agents to supervisors and information technology (IT) teams. As the leader in cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, Talkdesk has set the stage for Enterprise Connect, March 18 – 21, 2019 at the Gaylord Palms Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Talkdesk will demonstrate new ways companies can keep pace with the changing expectations of today’s digitally empowered consumers to deliver them a personalized, proactive experience in the channel they are most comfortable using.
As a Platinum sponsor, Talkdesk is prominently featured in booth 1927 on the exposition floor, offering presentations and on-site demonstrations throughout the event. Highlights of Talkdesk activity at Enterprise Connect 2019 include:
- Monday Evening Reception: As Platinum sponsor, Talkdesk will host the Enterprise Connect kickoff cocktail reception on Monday, March 18 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at Atrium Plaza. Connect with other contact center leaders from around the world, celebrate the future of the industry and share best practices while enjoying appetizers, drinks and live music.
- Creating Effortless Experiences: Tuesday, March 19 from 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. in Osceola 1. Panel discussion moderated by Patrick Russell, principal of product innovation marketing at Talkdesk, featuring Matt Dixon, chief product and research officer at Tethr and Aaron Anderson, support center manager at CE Broker. This panel will explore how companies can purposefully design great experiences for their customers and employees.
- CX Tips You Can’t Live Without: Tuesday, March 19 from 5:10 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. in the Enterprise Connect Theater 2200. Featuring Steve Bell, director of product marketing at Talkdesk, this session will reveal practical ways companies can improve the customer experience by avoiding or eliminating common practices that drive customers crazy. Drawing from insights collected from top CX thought leaders, this presentation will review improvement ideas companies make with process and/or technology changes.
- Cloud Contact Center Faceoff: Wednesday, March 20 from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. in Sun A. This discussion, moderated by industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith and featuring panelist Tom Milligan, vice president of strategic partnerships at Talkdesk, will feature a lively exchange among executives from cloud-only providers, UCaaS + CCaaS players, as well as the traditional market leaders who are now offering portfolios that include cloud, hybrid and CPE.
- Exclusive in-booth presentations and demonstrations every 30 minutes: Take advantage of opportunities to connect with Talkdesk industry experts to see and hear how companies can enable contact centers to make customer experience a competitive differentiator.
- Monday, March 18 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19 and Wednesday, March 20 from 12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Talkdesk is also a finalist for two Best of Enterprise Connect awards to be announced on Tuesday, March 19: Best Upgrade to an Existing Product and Best of Enterprise Connect Overall. Category and overall finalists were selected from more than 60 Enterprise Connect exhibitors who submitted entries. Talkdesk is being recognized for its Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Winter 2019 release, which adds omnichannel, enhanced analytics, a visual routing flow designer, mobile support, and a self-service software developer kit (SDK), all powered by a new artificial intelligence (AI layer), Talkdesk IQ.
“We are honored to join industry heavyweights like Amazon and Microsoft as finalists for both the Best Upgrade to an Existing Product and Best of Enterprise Connect Overall awards,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Recognition like this from Enterprise Connect shows validation for the progressive solutions Talkdesk is introducing to the contact center solutions marketplace, driving the industry forward and leading through innovation.”
“The Best of Enterprise Connect awards recognize stand-out companies making a significant impact on the enterprise communications and collaboration industry,” said Michelle Burbick, program coordinator for Enterprise Connect. “This year’s finalists are truly representative of the most innovative companies influencing the future of this space through their cutting-edge technological advancements and initiatives.”