In this episode of MyCustomer.com's Connecting the Dots podcast, we discuss some of the many secrets behind successfully collecting and actioning customer feedback.
We speak with Rachel Williams, founder and CEO of the Experience Corporation, Stacy Sherman, the head of customer experience at Schindler Elevator Corporation and Colin Shaw, CX author and founder of Beyond Philosophy.
- Why one business leader's response to customer feedback is to 'get in the van' and take action
- Why negative feedback is the greatest opportunity for business improvement
- How to marry customer and employee feedback data
- Why observational and ethnographic data is crucial to the feedback process
- How to establish a 'golden question' to ask your customers
More info on our guests:
Rachel Williams: https://www.theexperiencecorporation.com/
Stacy Sherman: https://doingcxright.com/
Colin Shaw: https://beyondphilosophy.com/
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.