CX Day: How to celebrate customer experience managementby
October 4 is CX Day - an annual global celebration of customer experience management. Want to learn more about what CX Day is and how it can be used to champion customer experience programmes and raise corporate awareness of your customers? Then you'll want to watch this video.
MyCustomer.com managing editor Neil Davey is joined by CXPA CEO Greg Melia, CX author & keynote speaker Stacy Sherman, and Jayalakshmi Sudarshan, customer experience manager for Greater Asia and India at HP. They discuss:
- What is CX Day.
- Why it's so important that customer experience leaders and teams use this day to raise awareness of customer experience management.
- What CX canachieve for customer experience professionals and indeed the CX discipline as a whole.
- Stories from previous CX Days and how CX professionals have celebrated.
- How CX professionals can get the most out of the day.
- How CX leaders can ensure that it isn't just a one-off event, but acts as a catalyst to keep customer experience management at the forefront of the organisation's mind.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.