As part of MyCustomer's ongoing efforts to showcase authentic voices from the customer experience profession we are delighted to launch The CX Leader Sessions - a series of on-demand and live digital talks, roundtable discussions and presentations that will take place throughout June.
Featuring advice and best practices from some of the world's leading customer experience professionals, the series shares real-world examples of customer experience programmes in action, designed to educate and elevate the profession at large.
Learn from the leading lights in customer experience
The sessions will include:
How do you engage senior leaders in customer experience?
- Amjad Khan, Customer & People Transformation Leader, HSBC
- Patricia Sanchez-Diaz, Head of Customer Experience, Centrica
- Holly Richardson , Digital CX Transformation Leader, Unilever
How to excel at digital customer experience
- KV Dipu, President - Operations & Customer Experience, Bajaj Alliaz
Who should be in a customer experience team?
- Shaun Myers, Director of Supply Chain & Service, Brenntag
- Antonia Oakes, Head of Customer Experience, Old Mutual Insure
How do you embed a CX culture into your business?
- Sonja Hild, Director of Customer Service, BSH Group
- Paul Harris, Executive Director of Customer Experience, Curo Group
And many more!
Viewers of this free-to-air series will glean valuable insights and lessons into the applications of customer experience management including:
- The different components that make up the role of the CX leader.
- How to break silos and be the voice for a CX-led cultural change within your business.
- What you can do to ensure senior stakeholders within your organisation understand the benefits of being customer experience-led.
- Understanding the best practices involved with successfully analysing and actioning your customer data.
- Learning the benefits of customer experience leaders overseeing their organisation’s contact centre.
Access the CX Leader Sessions now and access our month-long programme of live and on-demand CX talks throughout June.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.