Need any help? Please let us know
Customer insight and understanding the new customer journeys
You'll hear from:
The customer insight function has become more important than ever during the pandemic. How can the insight function be better utilised by customer experience teams going forwards?
Market research and customer insight teams have been at the very heart of the pandemic over the past 18 months, reporting on the impact of COVID-19 on consumers. It has been a pivotal moment for the insight function, as it has had to adapt to working under challenging constraints and under greater pressure. So what lessons have been learned that can be applied to customer experience strategies going forwards?
To discuss how customer insight functions can be better utilised by CX teams, we are joined by three experts to share their advice - Nina Jones, head of advisor experience at Fidelity International; Avis Easteal, regional head of consumer at Luxasia; and Paul Laughlin, founder and managing director at Laughlin Consultancy.
Key discussion points include:
- Why has the customer insight function been so important over the last 18 months
- What have been the biggest challenges for insight teams
- What impact has the pandemic had on research methods, and the way that research is conducted
- How have insight teams adapted and how will this benefit CX in the long-term
- How have our panellists used customer insights to improve CX