Moxie integrates Salesforce.com’s Service Cloud into social softwareby
Moxie Software has announced that it is integrating its enterprise social software with Salesforce.com's Service Cloud to enable users to faster customer response across multiple communication channels.
Moxie’s Spaces communications software includes Chat, Email and Knowledge Spaces platforms, and the integration will include:
- Leveraging companies’ investments in the Service Cloud Contact and Case management capabilities as well as any other tools used.
- Providing agents with immediate on-demand access to Service Cloud contacts and cases.
- Maintaining threaded communication for consistency and access by Service Cloud users.
Deliver cross-channel interaction history to Service Cloud users.
For Knowledge Spaces, the integration will include:
- Leveraging Knowledge Spaces investment in Service Cloud’s Self-Service portals as well as traditional agent views.
- Providing agents with immediate on-demand access to Knowledge Spaces.
- Pushing new article content from cases to the knowledge base for review and publication.
The collaboration with Salesforce.com follows Moxie’s recent integration of internal and external communications with Spaces in a bid to drive collaboration with back office.
Nikhil Govindaraj from Moxie Software said: “Through Spaces Connect, Moxie is expanding the integration between Spaces and third party applications including Salesforce.com’s Service Cloud. Integration with back office applications is critical to driving a superior customer experience.”
Spaces integration with Salesforce.com’s Service Cloud is available immediately for customers of Salesforce Professional and Enterprise editions. Moxie’s Chat Spaces and E-mail Spaces are also available on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange marketplace.