Shaun Smith: Crafting customer experiences for a socially connected worldby
Customer experience expert Shaun Smith explains social CEM and why it has become important.
1. Being in the flow
2. Dealing with detractors
3. Turning fans into customers
The need for a strategy
Customer Experience Management Model
1. Be clear about what you stand for as a brand
2. Make strategic choices that are aligned with your purpose
3. Define a Brand Promise that clearly communicates what customers can expect from you
4. Design the Branded Customer Experience
7. Products and services
Shaun has been a leader in expanding management attention from the narrow focus on customer
service to the wider, more strategic drive towards customer experience. He is the founder of Smith+co
the leading UK based customer experience consultancy. He is co-author of five acclaimed business
books, his most recent being, ‘On...