Tealeaf upgrades mobile customer experience solutionby
With the new version, customers can accesses customer experience analysis across all mobile channels, including websites, native iOS and Android apps, hybrid apps, and the growing number of apps and sites built in HTML5.
By enabling them to see their sites and apps through the eyes of their customers, businesses can understand, respond to and optimise the complete mobile customer experience. The solutuion also provides documented evidence of customer struggles and the ability to quantify the business impact of customer challenges.
With Tealeaf CX Mobile, organisations can:
- Automatically detect customer struggles, obstacles or issues
- Isolate problems and quantify users affected and business impacted
- Identify opportunities to optimize the end user experience for the small screen
- Translate customer feedback and ratings into actionable improvements
- Correlate customer behaviour with network and application problems
Bill Loller, VP of Mobile at Tealeaf, said: “If you're not mobile, you're not competitive. Tealeaf CX Mobile helps ecommerce businesses take full advantage of the mobile revolution by identifying opportunities – as they happen – to optimise the mobile experience and empower customers to accomplish the task they are attempting to do digitally.”
The new version is available immediately.