16th Dec 2013
We revisit 15 of the most popular stories on MyCustomer.com this year.
- Customer experience questionnaires: What's the secret sauce for super surveys? Industry experts outlined what to ask customers in your customer survey and how to encourage engagement.
- Customer effort score: The truth about the controversial loyalty tool MyCustomer.com caught up with Professor Moira Clark from Henley Business School and BT's Dr Nicola Millard to discuss customer effort score and asked is it help or hype?
- Infographic: Top 20 most popular CRM software solutions In this new infographic, Capterra outlined the top 20 most popular CRM software solutions - measured by total customers, users and social presence.
- Six steps to successful monitoring of your customer service Steve Rosier outlined the six key steps to quality monitoring to ensure your organisation remains competitive.
- Using social media to map the consumer journey to the customer experience Social media isn't just about listening, it's about driving business through KPIs that map, measure and manage the customer journey.
- John Lewis: How a 150 year-old retailer became an omnichannel champion John Lewis' MD, Andy Street, told MyCustomer.com how the retailer has adapted to the omnichannel customer.
- Will 2013 be the year of the chief customer officer? MyCustomer.com learned about the different types of CCO, how they dovetail with the rest of the company, and why 2013 could be their breakthrough year.
- First Direct: Six experience lessons from the bank that bucks the trend First Direct CEO Mark Mullen explained why the bank is mentioned in the same breath as customer champions like Zappos.
- How to build a social media customer service strategy Experts share best practice advice on building a strategy - from buy-in to integration.
- How to kick-start conversations with your customers Many companies are investing in online conversation management, but most are not using the full potential of conversation management.
- Customer service in 2013: Your challenge checklist Anne Marie Forsyth, CEO of the Customer Contact Association, outlined the customer service challenges companies must address in 2013.
- Lessons from Marks & Spencer: How to revitalise your service experience Jo Moran, Marks & Spencer's head of customer service, told MyC about how she refreshed its service proposition.
- Marc Benioff promises a CRM revolution by the year's end Salesforce.com has displaced SAP as the leading CRM provider - and now it is going to radically change the market, promised its CEO.
- Bill Band: Why CRM vendors will be turning to the dark side in 2013 MyCustomer.com caught up with Forrester analyst Bill Band to discuss the CRM trends emerging over the next 12 months.
- Digital marketing trends in 2013 Dave Chaffey predicted the marketing trends in 2013 most likely to bring the best potential for commercial growth.