Need any help? Please let us know
How do we ensure customer experiences are inclusive?
You'll hear from:
With Forrester recently reporting that 'inclusive' CX is one of the top trends to focus on in 2021, a panel of customer experience leaders discuss its importance.
In October of 2020, Forrester announced that inclusion was set to be one of customer experience’s major trends of 2021. The imperative of ensuring all areas of business focus on inclusion and diversity were clear before COVID-19, but are even more so since the pandemic, which has disproportionately affected minority groups, as well as bringing home some hugely glaring issues around gender inequality.
McKinsey also explains that there is an economic imperative in creating more equal and diverse workforces, stating there would be $12tn in additional GDP if the gender gap is narrowed by 2025.
In this session, we speak with Maya Khalifeh, head of customer experience at INDEVCO Group, and Stacy Sherman, the founder of DoingCXRight and head of CX and EE for Schindler Elevator Corporation NA, about the importance of inclusion in the customer experience profession and why Forrester were right to include 'inclusive' CX as one of their top trends to focus on this year.
- Why inclusion is such an important topic and why Forrester has earmarked ‘inclusive CX’ as one of its main trends for 2021.
- Stacy and Maya's own previous experiences about inclusion in the workplace.
- Why it is important for customer experience professionals to think about inclusion from an internal perspective
- How to instill inclusive thinking within the CX department and with employees across your organisation.
- What we mean by ‘inclusive CX’ as highlighted by Forrester, and what CX professionals can do to make experiences more. inclusive.