Need any help? Please let us know
How do you engage senior leaders in customer experience?
You'll hear from:
In this session, customer experience leaders share how they have managed to ensure CX is a priority for their executive boards.
As Heart of the Customer's Jim Tincher explained in a 2020 MyCustomer post: “Most CX programmes struggle to get true leadership buy-in at the best of times”. However, in times of hardship, this buy-in can be even harder to obtain.
In this session, MyCustomer editor Chris Ward speaks with Amjad Khan, head of customer intelligence & advocacy at HSBC, Patricia Sanchez-Diaz, transformation and customer experience lead, British Gas, and Holly Richardson, the (former) digital and CX transformation lead, Unilever about how they have managed to ensure CX stays on their respective executive boards' priority lists during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The importance of having a CEO that understands customer experience.
- The challenge of delivering customer experience over the last 12 months.
- The challenges of keeping senior leaders engaged with CX.
- The importance of having a CX culture in your business.
- Why cross-functional work has become even more vital for CX teams.