Need any help? Please let us know
How have CX leaders adapted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic?
You'll hear from:
Group CX Director of The Very Group, Mark Billingham, discusses how the pandemic has changed customer experience management in retail forever.
Online retailer The Very Group is one businesses that has arguably fared best during recent difficult times, finishing 2020 on a high, with retail sales rising a record-breaking 25.2% in the seven weeks to 25 December 2020. Part of the reason for its success is it was able to adapt quickly to changing online customer purchasing patterns and customer requirements.
As Group CX Director at The Very Group, Mark Billingham is responsible for all things customer at the retailer, so can certainly take some of the plaudits for the company's success.
In this session, Mark discusses what his role as customer experience director is, including:
- His path into the customer experience profession.
- The difference in managing CX across retail, telecoms and utilities.
- The challenges of service and CX for retailers during COVID.
- How the pandemic changed anything about CX and service permanently.
- How the role of CX leader has become more important/valued during the crisis.