Need any help? Please let us know
How to embed a CX culture into your business
You'll hear from:
One of the biggest challenges for customer experience leaders is driving cultural change. Here, two CX leaders share lessons from their own drive towards customer-centricity.
There’s a well-known and well-referenced Grant Thornton and Oxford Economics report from 2019, in which it was found that organisations with ‘healthy’ customer-led cultures are 1.5 times more likely to report average revenue growth of more than 15%. There are also countless studies about the benefits to employees of having an organisational culture that’s customer-led.
In this session we speak with two customer experience leaders from two very different sectors – Paul Harris, head of customer experience for UK housing association, Curo and Sonja Hild, customer service director for Netherlands-based multinational home applicances supplier, BSH Group – about their drive to ensure their respective organisations’ culture is customer-centric.
- Why customer experience is a core focus in their businesses.
- What we mean by a CX culture in business and what the benefits are.
- The hurdles of trying to make CX a focus across an entire organisation.
- Why culture is a CX professional’s mandate within an organisation and whether CX professionals can have an impact on culture without their senior executives leading the way.
- What advice Sonja and Paul have for fellow customer experience and customer service professionals who want to actively instill a CX culture into their own organisation.