What is a 360 degree view of the customer?
A 360 degree view of the customer is the concept of being able to view and analyse all of the data you have about every single customer in isolation, in one location.
With so much data created and collected for each of your customers, the ability to be able to bring every single source together in one place gives you the ability to ensure you maintain an understanding of the wants, needs and concerns of every individual. The actualities of being able to do this are, however, more complex.
Abbreviation: See Single Customer View (SCV)
- Single customer view: What questions can it answer?
- Why the single customer view is fundamentally flawed - and how to fix it
- Forget the single customer view - it's time for the single user view
- The complete guide to data-driven marketing
- All single customer view content