What are cloud contact centres?
Definition of cloud contact centres:
A form of customer communication supported by cloud technology.
Because cloud contact centres are free from the constraints of hardware, fixed to a certain location, they can be accessed anywhere at any time. This can often allow businesses to provide 24/7 customer service.
Cloud contact centres done well can be omnichannel, which means that communication is seamless across every means of customer interaction.
- Cloud contact centre delivery models: a critical decision for CIOs
- Ten considerations for moving your contact centre to the cloud
- Your digital cloud contact centre can increase brand loyalty
- How to future-proof your contact centre
- Time to reimagine your customer service?
- Improve customer experience in the contact centre