What is a contact centre?
Definition of contact centre:
The contact centre is often the central point from where all customer interactions can be managed in a business.
Contact centres are not the same thing as a call centre, however. Contact centres can offer more services, such as chatbots, call-recording, automated and interactive voice responses, social media monitoring and speech analytics.
- Are contact centres primed for a revolution?
- How contact centres can achieve total experience
- The 5 fundamentals for successful contact centres
- Five things to stop doing in your contact centres
- All contact centre content
- Leading contact centre teams through change
- How to future-proof your contact centre
- The contact centre guide