What is CRM?
Definition of CRM:
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. Whilst many view CRM as a technology, it is best defined as the strategy businesses use to manage their relationships, and potential relationships, with customers.
This strategy can involve a variety of motivators, such as driving sales or increasing customer engagement, and often revolves around the use of data and customer records.
CRM is key for businesses looking to better understand their audience. In doing so, companies increase their chances of building effective, personalised and long-lasting connections with their consumer base.
- How easy is it to switch CRM software?
- How to get staff to actually use your CRM system
- If CRM can't enable great CX, what can?
- Rejuvenating your business with better CRM
- What does the future hold for CRM?
- CRM: Suffering an identity crisis or a step closer to the Holy Grail?
- All CRM content