What is customer engagement?
Definition of customer engagement:
Customer engagement monitors the relationship between a consumer and a company.
This can be done through various channels, varying from email, click-through-rate, online reactions, feedback, re-purchasing and more.
This relationship is important for encouraging customer loyalty, increasing awareness and looking at customer satisfaction.
- Are these the four trends driving customer engagement investment?
- Why customer engagement is the new marketing
- Five trends shaping the future of customer engagement
- All engagement content
- Webinar: The five customer engagement lies we tell ourselves
- The unified customer experience imperative