What is data-driven marketing?
Definition of data-driven marketing:
Data-driven marketing is any marketing that involves the analysis and action of customer-related data.
Data-driven marketing can help boost your marketing investments by turning customer information into valuable insights, however becoming a truly data-driven marketer can take a complete change in mindset, with science often replacing art and inbound marketing taking precedent over outbound.
- What does it mean to be a data-driven marketing success?
- How to build a data-driven marketing strategy
- How to understand the ROI of your data-driven marketing
- Data-driven marketing: How to tackle the tricky topic of trust
- The data-driven marketing guide
- Data-driven marketing in the retail sector
- Insight Report: Data-driven marketing in financial services