What is ecommerce?
Definition of ecommerce:
Ecommerce, (or e-commerce, electronic commerce, online retail, etail) is typically any trade conducted over the internet or via electronic means. The term has evolved to predominantly represent the methods used by retailers to encourage shopping via their websites.
- When should you treat online and offline customers differently?
- 4 steps to convert the online window-shopper
- The six key elements of an excellent ecommerce customer experience
- 6 key strategies to help your retail business grow
- The commerce marketer's guide to turning shoppers into buyers