What is marketing automation?
Definition of marketing automation:
Marketing automation is a category of technology that allows you to automate marketing processes, to increase efficiency, improve personalised experiences for your customers and allow you to improve the experience you offer, at scale.
Marketing automation is often intrinsically linked with email marketing, but encompasses so much more, including channels such as direct mail, social media and mobile apps, and is often tied into your CRM system to improve your data analytics and lead management.
- Marketing automation: The risks and rewards of software's hottest market
- How can B2B marketers make marketing automation better?
- How to effectively manage your data for marketing automation success
- All related content
- Marketing automation: The ultimate ebook
- The MyCustomer guide to marketing automation
- The State of UK Marketing Technology 2016