Reading UK – 23rd March 2004– FrontRange Solutions, authors of GoldMine and QAS Ltd, authors of QuickAddress announce the availability of QuickAddress for GoldMine.
QuickAddress for GoldMine is a new interface for GoldMine users to improve data quality and increase the speed of address data entry. Using QuickAddress for GoldMine requires only minimal or partial address details to search and return a full address. Typically the number of keystrokes required to enter a full postal address is reduced by 80%. The integration enables businesses to capture customer information faster and more accurately making more time for employees to focus on their day-to-day jobs.
GoldMine provides small-to-medium and distributed enterprises (SME) with a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that scales from a single user to entire organisations. It allows companies to manage customer, prospect, supplier and partner relationships in the way that best fits their business. GoldMine’s features include analysis, reporting and easy-to-use wizards to support users through multi-step tasks like campaign management and targeted prospect and customer communications.
“In a tough business climate companies are investing in technology as an enabler. Business managers recognise that by reducing the time taken up by administration; more time is available for generating revenue. QuickAddress for GoldMine cuts the time and increases the accuracy of simple data entry tasks,” commented Alastair Trower, EMEA Product Marketing Manager.
“GoldMine is recognised as the leading CRM tool for small businesses and distributed enterprises, businesses that rely on their data integrity. QuickAddress for GoldMine enables companies to enter addresses a the point of capture so the database is always in prime condition” said John Sharman, Sales Director at QAS.
Key benefits of QuickAddress for GoldMine include:
- Simple Searching – only a postcode is required to return a full address to street level
- Avoid typing and spelling errors – there is no need to copy type a customer, prospect or suppliers full address, simply enter the postcode
- Recognises old postcodes – when postcodes are updated by the Royal Mail, the correct address is returned from both new and old postcodes
- Speedy data capture – only the postcode is required to return a full address to street level leaving employees more time for prospecting and customer management
Key Features of QuickAddress for GoldMine include:
- Seamless integration with GoldMine
- Rapid address entry and validation
- Data integrity of address records throughout an entire organisation
- Easy to use screens
- Ensures addresses are correct, valid and entered in a consistent format