Six ways to find the hole in your marketing bucketby
Bryony Thomas lists the six questions brands should ask themselves to up profits without needing to outlay any cash in generating a single additional lead.
1. Your product or service offer - is it something people really want to buy?
2. Your quality control - is it fit for purpose?
3. Your customer service - are you there to help with it?
4. Your customer communications - do you stay in touch?
5. Your customers’ communications - what do customers say about you?
6. And, the sum of all these parts and more - your brand - what do people think of when they think of your company?
Bryony Thomas is a powerful professional speaker on marketing, the multi-award winning author of Watertight Marketing and the founder of the UK’s only directory of quality-assured independent marketing consultants.
Whether in a conference keynote, a boardroom strategy session, or her public programme, Bryony cuts through the hype to show...