Infographic: How to re-engage customers with emailby
An average email list decays by 25% every year, and according to Marketing Sherpa 75% of email subscribers are inactive. A drop in engagement leads to poor reputation and poor deliverability.
Fortunately, re-engagement emails can come to the rescue. Re-engagement emails can be the divine jackfruit that brings life to the dead email list!
This infographic from Email Monks examines:
- Why email lists decay.
- Why drops in engagement lead to poor reputation.
- Why drops in engagement lead to poor deliverability.
- The top reasons why subscribers disengage.
- How to plan up and strategise re-engagement via email.
- What the best practices are for re-engagement emails.
- How to measure the success of re-engagement emails.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.