MyCustomer makes solution selection simpler with new directoryby
We've launched a brand directory of 100+ customer experience technology providers and consultancies to help find the solutions to all your CX needs.
When MyCustomer conducted a recent readership survey, we were delighted to learn just how influential we are in the purchasing processes of our members. Over 40% of our members have made purchasing decisions based on what they have seen on MyCustomer.
And the survey also demonstrated just how important that information is to our audience - with nearly a third (31%) responsible for selecting suppliers/solutions, and another third (32.7%) initiating or recommending purchases.
So with this in mind, we have launched a new area of the site to simplify the path the purchase - a vendor/consultant directory.
This is an easily browsable database to help our readers identify what suppliers, solutions & services are available to support their requirements.
To further assist our readers, directory listing pages not only provide information about the organisation and its products/services, but also present any related content featuring on MyCustomer - including articles, content hubs, videos, reports, research and blogs.
By gathering all of this together on profiles, this will enable readers to get a greater understanding about the supplier, its solutions and the market, as well as having access to practical advice about the application of these solutions where appropriate.
The directory consists of nine different categories:
- Analytics. Suppliers offering web analytics, social media monitoring, customer journey analytics, business intelligence, speech analytics and text analytics tools.
- Consultancy. A list of some of the best customer experience management and customer service consultancy providers from around the world.
- Contact centre solutions. Suppliers providing helpdesk, cloud contact centre, unifed communications, social customer service, speech analytics and all contact centre-related solutions.
- CRM. Ranging from small-business and industry-specific tools to enterprise-centric solutions and full-suite customer relationship management platforms.
- Customer experience. Browse the providers offering full end-to-end customer experience platforms and customer journey mapping tools, customer journey analytics and CX in the cloud.
- Customer success software. Customer success tools that connect customer data, provide actionable insights and drive customer actions for customer success teams.
- Data management platforms. Suppliers of platforms to collect, organise and activate first-, second- and third-party data from any source, and customer data platform (CDP) providers.
- Self-service. Providers of customer service self-service tools, including chatbots, live chat, messenger apps, FAQ and support ticket solutions.
- Voice of the Customer. Providers of customer survey, social media monitoring, market research, Voice of the Customer (VoC) and in-the-moment customer feedback tools.
In the coming months, we'll be regularly updating the directory to provide increasingly rich information about suppliers, tools and features.
"Our readers rely on MyCustomer to provide them with insight and assistance on all aspects of customer experience management, and this includes purchasing decisions," says Chris Ward, editor of MyCustomer. "With our new directory, readers that are in the early stages of the buyer journey are able to quickly identify key solution providers and learn more about them through a range of different content, collated together on the profile pages."
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.