Bristol - based online community builder, Sift, has unveiled the new-look version of one of its hottest communities. BusinessZone - the virtual community for SME and SOHO professionals - draws together an unsurpassed compendium of information and tools to help business people conduct their business online and save them time and money.
Now, using the Best Practice model of the fast-growing SiftGroups, the whole site has been redesigned to make it easier to use, more interactive, and the first place to come for high quality business resources.
"BusinessZone is one of Sift's fastest growing websites, and these enhancements add enormous value for members and visitors alike," said Sift's new CEO Guy Hibbert. He praised the work of the production team involved on the project.
Among the site's many facilities are the following:
- up to the minute business news
- highly-focussed information and advice from BusinessZone Expert Guides.
- information on UK listed companies, unincorporated businesses and directors from ICC
- instructions and advice on how to make the most of your information technology
- events listings
- in-depth industry reports
- listings of professional advisers & services such as lawyers, accountants, trainers and travel agents
- fully interactive careers area
- press release publishing facility
- advertising opportunities
- community interaction via question-and-answer forum
- who's-who directory