The maturation of social CRM: Does the SCRM market really exist?by
Esteban Kolsky looks at the new Gartner Magic Quadrant for SCRM and asks whether it demonstrates that the market doesn't exist.
- Sufficient differentiating features to make it independent of other markets.
- The ability to operate independently of other applications (no do-or-die dependencies).
- An addressable, unique problem that cannot be solved with other applications.
- A revenue projection that will make it worth the time for vendors and providers.
- A business justification, tangible costs and benefits, and in some (OK most) cases an ROI.
- A story that is easy to understand by senior management, middle management, and users.
Esteban Kolsky is principal and founder of ThinkJar, an advisory and research think-tank focused on customer strategies. will present: A Social CRM Framework at the upcoming Social CRM Strategies for Business Seminar hosted by SAP in Palo Alto, California on Sept 13-14. Mr. Kolsky has over 22 years of experience in customer service and CRM consulting and research. Learn more and Register at www.bptpartners.com.