Member Since: 11th Mar 2004
Director Clicktools Ltd
My discussion replies
20th Jun 2011
I would send but I don't have a complete email for you.
You can however download it from our Facebook page - http://mktg.clicktools.com/go?iv=3b1306f1f37eb59
Or via Linked-in http://mktg.clicktools.com/go?iv=3b1306f1c8b7297 Any probs, let me have a full email and I will send you a copy. Cheers dj
9th Jun 2011
As a customer based KPI, NPS is useful but so is overall satisfaction. There are lots of arguments and meaty debates about the relevant merits of different overall measures and how well they relate to financial performance. Each camp says there measure is best.
An overall measure is useful for communicating performance but less useful in its own right for identifying what a company needs to do to improve those elements of the customer experience that will generate more business - and that is what it is all about. Here are a few suggestions from a methodology agnostic on implementing a feedback program.
1. Identify the key touch points with your customers - the ones that really matter and for each one ask the question "What matters most to the customer at this stage?" Use this to shape the content of a number of transactionally driven surveys that can include a question on overall performance. Supplement this with a survey testing the overall relationship if you have long term customer relationships.
2. Use the results to identify areas of weak performance and implement improvement plans accordingly. Improvements are the raison d'etre for feedback, not the results themselves. If you don't plan to act; don't survey in the first place.
3. Associate feedback results with actual buying and campaign response data to identify the impact of customer satisfaction (or NPS) performance and what drives it on on what customers actually do. Use this insight to refine your improvement priorities and, if applicable, sell the case for investment. (I have an article on integrating feedback and other data; let me know if you want a copy.)
4. Build feedback measures into the 360 degree view of the customer to inform agents dealing with the customer and improve campaign targeting.
5. Close the loop with customers in two ways. Follow up with individual customers that express dissatisfaction (retention happens one customer at a time) and give all customers (including those who did not respond to your survey) an overview of the results are and what changes have been initiated from them.
Hope this helps. Drop me a note if you have any questions.
3rd Aug 2009
US based www.angel.com are worth a call. They are an on demand IVR supplier and have a range of packages. As it is on demand. hardware is not required beyond the browser. We work with the as a partner and are impressed with what they do.