Member Since: 21st Sep 2015
I work with exceptional leaders & their teams, so they can master the people side of data & analytics.
That means helping them maximise the value they can drive from using data, analysis & research to intelligently interact with customers. It also means developing teams & enabling them to sustain their improvements through coaching leaders.
Every business is different, so the help that’s needed can vary to suit that company. Examples are:
* “Health Checks” on a company’s own capability;
* Training all types of analysts in the Softer Skills they need to make a difference;
* Ongoing coaching & mentoring for leaders;
* In-depth training for teams to develop capabilities (data visualisation, stakeholder management, agile working, commercial awareness, insight generation, questioning & influencing);
* Bespoke problem-solving consultancy.
Managing Director Laughlin Consultancy
12th Jul 2019
Continuing his series reviewing how data, analytics and insight teams can achieve Agile working in practice, Paul Laughlin examines four...Data
21st Jun 2019
Continuing his series on Agile working for customer insight teams, Paul Laughlin shares common Agile practices performed by successful...Data
10th Jun 2019
Agile working is being adopted by more and more organisations. But what does Agile working bring to customer insight teams? The term "Agile...Data
26th Jun 2017
Last week, in collaboration with MyCustomer and ForgeRock, we released the findings of some new research into digital identities, consumer...Data
31st Jan 2017
With the EU approved General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) due to be implemented in the UK on 25th May 2018, this must be a...Data
2nd Sep 2016
When I say the words ‘ targeting your marketing ’, what comes to mind? It seems, for many, these words prompt ideas about personalisation...Data