Member Since: 21st Sep 2015
I work with exceptional leaders & their teams, so they can master the people side of data & analytics.
That means helping them maximise the value they can drive from using data, analysis & research to intelligently interact with customers. It also means developing teams & enabling them to sustain their improvements through coaching leaders.
Every business is different, so the help that’s needed can vary to suit that company. Examples are:
* “Health Checks” on a company’s own capability;
* Training all types of analysts in the Softer Skills they need to make a difference;
* Ongoing coaching & mentoring for leaders;
* In-depth training for teams to develop capabilities (data visualisation, stakeholder management, agile working, commercial awareness, insight generation, questioning & influencing);
* Bespoke problem-solving consultancy.
Managing Director Laughlin Consultancy
25th Feb 2016
This is the last in our series of 3 top tips for each of the technical teams that make up a fully effective Customer Insight department. I’...Blog
22nd Feb 2016
Following on from tips for your research and database marketing teams, this time we turn our attention to the 3rd quadrant of customer...Blog
5th Feb 2016
The latest in our series of ‘top tips’, are some thoughts on getting the most out of your Database Marketing team. By this name (or DBM), I...Blog
21st Dec 2015
Starting with this post, I am going to share a series of ‘3 top tips’ for maximising the value of each of the different technical teams...Blog
15th Dec 2015
Different businesses continue to use the term “ Customer Insight ” to mean different things. Even in our poll of over 100 customer insight...Blog