Ricardo Saltz Gulko
Member Since: 4th Dec 2019
I am a global executive and strategic consultant for medium and large global technology organizations focused on Customer and Employee Experience, Transformations, Services, and delivery.
A customer-centric, transformational leader has enhanced customer-centricity, employee, customer experience, and data-driven services programs globally. An enterprise technology industry expert. That led digital transformation, digital design, and experiences.
— Bottom line. I help companies generate better experiences, transformation, renewals, adoption, loyalty, growth, and revenue.
• Strategic innovator, organizational culture transformation
• Enhance services delivery offerings and customer experience
• Generated $170 million annual revenue.
• Improved ARR growth by 230% by leveraging cloud, on-premise services, and multidisciplinary solutions.
• Led data-driven adoption, VOC and VOE, insights analyses.
• Recognizes and designs new services offerings and opportunities.
• Certified PMI, Agile, CCXP
• Fluently speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese, German* and Hebrew. Holds an MBA of J.L. Kellogg Graduate School, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL USA, with an engineering background in
Information Systems & Industrial Engineering.
Additional Strategic expertise:
★ Experience Product Perception and Design.
★ Global Keynote Speaker.
★ P&L Management
★ Social Digital Strategist
I am the European Customer Experience Organization ( https://ecxo.org/ ), the European Association founder, a hands-on practitioner, a thought leader, and a keynote speaker.
Connect with Ricardo on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
Managing Director Eglobalis Customer Experience - Information - Insight - Innovation, we Design new Perspectives and Perceptions
10th Sep 2020
Although there is often a negative perception when it comes to receiving criticism, the truth is quite different. It can be a very positive...Voice of the Customer
13th Jul 2020
When the pandemic started, many companies struggled. Almost overnight their employees and customer interactions were rendered obsolete, and...Management