Ricardo Saltz Gulko
Member Since: 4th Dec 2019
I am a global executive and strategic consultant for medium and large global technology organizations focused on Customer and Employee Experience, Transformations, Services, and delivery.
A customer-centric, transformational leader has enhanced customer-centricity, employee, customer experience, and data-driven services programs globally. An enterprise technology industry expert. That led digital transformation, digital design, and experiences.
— Bottom line. I help companies generate better experiences, transformation, renewals, adoption, loyalty, growth, and revenue.
• Strategic innovator, organizational culture transformation
• Enhance services delivery offerings and customer experience
• Generated $170 million annual revenue.
• Improved ARR growth by 230% by leveraging cloud, on-premise services, and multidisciplinary solutions.
• Led data-driven adoption, VOC and VOE, insights analyses.
• Recognizes and designs new services offerings and opportunities.
• Certified PMI, Agile, CCXP
• Fluently speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese, German* and Hebrew. Holds an MBA of J.L. Kellogg Graduate School, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL USA, with an engineering background in
Information Systems & Industrial Engineering.
Additional Strategic expertise:
★ Experience Product Perception and Design.
★ Global Keynote Speaker.
★ P&L Management
★ Social Digital Strategist
I am the European Customer Experience Organization ( https://ecxo.org/ ), the European Association founder, a hands-on practitioner, a thought leader, and a keynote speaker.
Connect with Ricardo on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
Managing Director Eglobalis Customer Experience - Information - Insight - Innovation, we Design new Perspectives and Perceptions
14th Jun 2022
The European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO) is delighted to invite you to a Joe Pine Event, focussing on “From CX to Distinctive...Blog
1st Feb 2022
Conjointly European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO) and Five9 invites you to join, How AI will Change the Status Quo in CX in 2022...Blog
22nd Nov 2021
The European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO) in partnership with MyCustomer presents 'Getting Started with Journey Orchestration',...Blog
28th Jan 2020
Welcome to my list of the best customer experience books of the last year. Over the last year, I read around 65-80 books. Here are the best...Blog