Are your contact centre agents behaving properly?
Designed for the practitioner, this guide explores what’s critical to delivering a great experience and how you can deliver it.Access now
It's typical to measure contact centre agents by the time to answer, the number of calls handled, call length, call abandonment rate, and other quantitative performance indicators. While these metrics still have some relevance, they do little to indicate whether the customer experience was good or even whether the customer’s question was answered satisfactorily.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply the best practices to drive the right agent behaviours
- Use speech analytics to help monitor 100% of calls
- Identify when agents don't adhere to business policies
- Understand how agents communicate with customers to uncover areas for improvement
- Blend speech analytics with CRM data to ensure data-driven decisions
- Reduce ramp up time for new agents
- Use gamification to further encourage the right agent behaviours
Download the Guide
Share a few of your details to download your copy