Invitation-only Breakfast Briefings 16th & 23rd November, Fortnum and Mason
Join us for one of our exclusive Breakfast Briefings. Hear fresh thinking, deeper insights and get practical guidance to help you address critical issues around:
- working with smaller pools of customer data
- how customer data is managed and used
- improving and maintaining data quality
- ensuring correct marketing permissions.
Our Breakfast Briefings are free to attend. Places are strictly limited to 20 people per breakfast.
Register your interest now and we'll be back in touch to confirm your place.
At the Breakfast Briefing, you'll hear from eminent customer insight expert, Paul Laughlin who will share and discuss:
- new research findings from Royal Mail Data Services revealing marketers' data priorities and challenges
- how the GDPR will change the way marketers collect, manage and use customer data
You'll also get a unique "sneak peak" of how organisations can solve the customer data quality issue head-on!