Members of MyCustomer have helped us to compile a definitive guide to computer printers available in the autumn of 2009. The enterprise printer guide is one of four different editions. If you are thinking about replacing your current printer, or adding a new model with more features to your collection, consider these points:Do you:
- Want a printer for a networked office environment where someone is delegated to look after the printer and keep it supplied with refills and paper?
- Typically print several hundred pages a day?
- Want photocopier-like speeds and reliability?
- Want a machine that automatically handles duplex printing, with finishing options such as staplers and binders?
- Look to run your printer as part of a wider electronic document management strategy?
- Want to lease a system that gives you a predictable “per click” cost per page?
If your answer is yes to most of these questions, the Business Buyer’s Guide to Enterprise Printers is the right edition for you. Submit your details below to download it now: