Customer experience in financial services: Lessons from around the globeAccess now
89% of consumers state they would stop doing business with a company after a poor customer experience.
Despite this, in 2017, just 37% of financial services (FS) organisations have any formal customer experience plans in place.
In this report we look at some of the key trends turning customer experience into an FS imperative, whilst shining a spotlight on the banking brands doing CX well. The report delves into:
- How banks are dealing with the rise of the ‘frictionless’ society.
- The level of disruption being caused by open banking initiatives.
- Why employees are a key component in driving CX initiatives forwards.
- The burden of legacy technology.
- New methods for driving customer interaction and brand engagement.
Download the report now.
Download this Report
Share a few of your details to download your copy