COVID-19 has thrown business strategies into chaos, and customer experience strategies are no different. Indeed, research indicates that nearly all organisations have made major changes to their customer experience strategy as a result of the pandemic.
Drawing on interviews with multiple customer experience practitioners - many of whom were finalists in MyCustomer's recent CX Leader of the Year award - this report takes a look at some of the ways that COVID-19 has influenced customer experience strategies over the past year and examines how CX managers have responded and flourished.
- How opportunities for additional customer support and assistance were identified
- How staff were kept safe, supported and informed
- How customer communications were made transparent and proactive
- How customer experience’s influence within the organisation has been developed
- How focus on CX was maintained despite the pandemic
Download this report now to learn from these real-world examples and gain insights into how the CX world has responded.