MyC event: Customer experience in insurance: Transforming CX from problem to profitAccess now
As a senior insurance professional, what can you do to stop the slide and help develop CX as a competitive differentiator and growth driver for your business? Join us on Tuesday 24th May, 8.00AM-11:30AM in central London venue to find out.
Why should I attend?
Hosted by CX consultant and author, Adrian Swinscoe, join us for a complimentary breakfast for a chance to learn about the customer experience challenges in the UK insurance sector and how to respond.
What will I learn?
- What do research findings reveal about the state of CX in the UK insurance sector?
- How do you measure service/experience?
- How do you measure RoI and/or justify investment in customer experience?
- How can you make investments more effective?
- What lessons can we learn from CX leaders around the world to apply to the insurance sector?
Register now for more details.
Register for the event
Share a few of your details to download your copy